Fantastic Opportunity for Professional Couple
Excellent Salary Paid in the UK + High Standard of Live Out Accommodation + Food & Drink + Holiday Pay + FULL 3 Valleys Lift Pass + Ski/Board + Boots + Return Travel + Insurance + Good Tips (not guaranteed)
The Alpine Club are looking for a Professional Couple (Chef & Host) passionate about creating fabulous food and delivering exceptional service. With guests who are used to fine dining cuisine & staying at luxury hotels we are looking for a professional couple who have a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude.
Chalet Abode sleeps 8 + 2 guests which means you have the time to create amazing food, deliver a high quality service & go skiing.
We want the Chef to use their in-depth experience & skill to design their own creative, fine dining menus (we do not have set menus) & the Host to create a warm, welcoming chalet, with high attention to detail in all the chalet standards & presentation.
A Chauffeur/Resort Assistant supports each chalet. The Company Owners live & work in St Martin all year - which ensures you are fully supported & never left to work things out for yourselves if there are any problems.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates who meet ALL of the following requirements.
This role would best suit a couple with the following skills and experience:
- Chef: must have a recognised catering qualification (City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent) and demonstrate at least 2 years post-qualification experience in professional kitchens in fine dining restaurants (ideally to 2 AA rosette standard or equivalent) having held chef de partie or more senior positions
- Chef: previous fine dining catering experience
- Host: front of house service experience in fine dining restaurants or hospitality experience in 5*/ boutique hotels
- Chef & Host: both ideally able to drive
- Chef & Host: must have UK national insurance number & UK bank account
- Chef & Host: over 23 (for vehicle insurance)