Excellent Salary Paid in the UK + Bonus + High Standard of Live Out Accommodation + Food & Drink + Holiday Pay + FULL 3 Valleys Lift Pass + Ski/Board + Boots + Return Travel + Insurance
The Alpine Club are looking for talented Professional Chef & Host Couples to manage their small, designer boutique chalets. If you are a Chef who wants to use your imagination to create sublime menus (generous budget & no set menus); and a Host with a passion for providing exceptional, bespoke service, & you both have an obsession with cleaning & presentation, we would love to hear from you.
Our gorgeous chalets sleep a maximum of 10 guests (most weeks Chamois Lodge sleeps 6 guests, Chalet Abode 8 guests), which means you have the time to create imaginative fine dining menus, deliver impeccable service & go skiing.
A Chauffeur/Resort Assistant supports each chalet (drive guests, clear snow, chop wood, lay fires, manage the spa).
The Company Owners live & work in St Martin all year. We manage each booking, greet every guest on arrival, make arrangements during the guests holiday, fix maintenance issues, ensure you are fully supported & never left to work things out for yourselves if there are any problems. We live 100m away from the chalets so are on hand always.
This role is for a couple with all
the following skills and experience:
- The Chef must have a recognised catering qualification (City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- The Chef will ideally have 2 years post-qualification experience in professional kitchens in fine dining restaurants (ideally to 3 AA rosette standard/1 Michelin star or equivalent) having held chef de partie or more senior positions
- The Host must have front of house service experience in fine dining restaurants or hospitality experience in boutique hotels
- Chef and Host: ideally both able to drive
- Chef and Host: must have a UK national insurance number and UK bank account
- Chef and Host: over 23 (for vehicle insurance)
- Chef and Host - you must be a couple