Leisure Support Services - Edgbaston
Edgbaston Cricket Ground
Rates starting from £6.45 p/h
Major event days through March-September
We are looking for individuals to join our Housekeeping teams to work the summer season at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the Housekeeper will:
* Perform housekeeping tasks in various areas including but not limited to VIP areas, public washrooms, litter picking, change rooms and offices.
* Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean and presentable at all times.
* Ensure washrooms are kept clean and presentable at all times.
* Restock consumables as and when required.
* Detail clean your areas upon close of play.
* Coordinate the recycling process, collection and movement of materials.
* Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary.
* Assist in cleaning the arena bowl at the close of play.
* Be courteous and helpful to patrons.
* Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained.
* Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations.
* Other duties as directed by Supervisors or Management.
We will offer:
*Competitive rates of pay.
*On going employment opportunity for the right people.
*Friendly, enjoyable working environment.
*Health & Safety training.
Flexibility of working hours needed. Day, night and evening shifts available.
Online company induction will need to be completed before starting.
The requirements of these positions include:
* Taking instruction from management.
* Working as part of a team.
* Being punctual and presentable.
Those employed in this position will:
* Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
* Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
* Work well under pressure.
* Work hard and effectively.