Southwest France & Poole UK
Competitive Employment Package + Travel, Food and Accomodation (France only), Use of Equipment + Paid Holiday
March/April/May/June (Flexible Start Dates)
Are you a qualified Watersports instructor? Are you looking for a fun and rewarding season in the sun
Rockley are looking to employ suitably experienced individuals with Watersports qualifications to work in our 5 Watersports centres across the UK and South West France.
As an activity instructor it is over to you to provide a high standard of instructor to our clients. If you are hard working, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general land duties on rotational basis.
You should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- UKCC level 1
- MIAS level 1 (French Centres only)
You will need to be hard working, professional, motivated and friendly. To work at our French centres you must be 18 years or over. To work at our UK centres you must be 16 years or over.