Southwest France & Poole UK
Competitive Employment Package + Travel, Food and Accomodation (France only), Use of Equipment + Paid Holiday
March/April/May/June (Flexible Start Dates)
Rockley are looking to employ suitably experienced individuals with Watersports qualifications to work in our 5 Watersports Centers across the UK and South West France.
As an activity instructor it is over to you to provide a high standard of instructor to our clients. If you are hard working, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then Rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction.
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes.
- Providing safety cover for students.
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general land duties on rotational basis.
You should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
It is also desirable that you hold one of the following qualifications, however this is not essential:
- UKCC level 1
- BSUP Level 1
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- MIAS level 1 (French Centers only)
You will need to be hard working, professional, motivated and friendly.
To work at our French centers you must be 18 years or over.
To work at our UK centers you must be 16 years (Please note - we are unable to house under 18's on a residential basis if they are working for us)