OCS Group - Wembley Stadium
London, Wembley Stadium
Join our OCS Stewarding Team at Wembley Stadium as Customer Safety Steward and be part of the exciting 2014 season.
In 2014 Wembley Stadium is host of the League Cup Final, FA Cup Semi Finals and Final, Play off Final, England international and three One Direction concerts.
Your main responsibilities will Include maintaining customer safety and providing outstanding customer service to all guests, members, players, media and staff who enter the venue.
Duties will include:
- Ticket and pass checking
- Assisting and seating customers
- Dealing with queries and resolving problems
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent, spoken English
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Significant experience in a public facing role with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Outgoing personality
- Availability and flexibility to work weekends and sometimes early starts or late finishes
It is also a requirement for you to have a Level 2 accredited qualification in Safety Stewarding - e.g., Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events or Level 2 NVQ in Spectator Safety. Training support is available for thi