European & North American Resorts
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board pass + travel +benefits
Mid November onwards
Spend the winter working in some of the best ski resorts in the world!
Working alone in a small resort or as part of a team in larger resorts, your duties will be varied and challenging with no two days the same, that is why many of our representatives return to us year after year. Many of our representatives have been with us for over a decade! We appreciate our professional staff and they appreciate us!
Duties include transfers to and from the airport with regular visits to accommodations to offer assistance and information to guests: presenting informative and interesting welcome meetings; and selling of local activities in order to enhance service and increase revenue.
In order to maintain our excellent reputation and provide our guests with the highest level of service and standards we are looking for:
- enthusiastic and motivated individuals who have personality, passion and commitment
- confident and mature outlook
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- Applicable language skills for European resorts
- Secured BUNAC visa prior to application for North America positions
- Ski Experience