Esprit Ski, Inghams and Ski Total
France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board pass + travel + benefits
Mid November onwards
Our Resort Managers oversee all aspects of resort operation and guest services. You will manage several properties to ensure that guests expectations are met and that your team and company standards are maintained. You will supervise and support a large resort team in all aspects of their job.
It may be that you are in charge of Hotels and Chalets in one resort and with several Brands you will be expected to multi task and manage your time efficiently.You will have weekly sales, accounts, reporting and staff paperwork to complete so will need to be computer literate, accurate and good at working to deadlines.
As Resort Manager it is your responsibility to manage your team by setting an example, by maintaining support for your staff whilst maintaining company standards.We are looking for organized, professional, consciences individuals with previous overseas and management experience to lead our resort teams.
As well as the general skills related to your job role you will also be required to assist with other physical duties throughout the chalet/Chalet Hotel and Child Care programmes.
- Good command of spoken French, German or Italian desirable
- Hospitality and customer service experience essential
- Management and supervisory skills essential
- Accounts experience desirable
- Competent skier desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- EU passport holders only, with UK residency and permanent UK National Insurance number