Esprit Ski, Inghams and Ski Total
France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board pass + travel +benefits
Mid November onwards
Whether it be Lapland, North America or the European Alps you are based, as a Representative no two days will be the same. In some resorts you will be sole rep and others working as part of a team to provide excellent standards of guest service and care.
Your responsibilities will include assisting the Resort Manager with guest welfare, to understand and involve yourself with any operational needs in the Hotel, Chalet Hotel or Chalets and assist where needed. As a Representative your main role will be to accompany transfers, to hold informative welcome meetings, organize lift pass, ski school and ski hire sales, Ski hosting and running après events and activities.
Our Representatives are the face of the company on guests’ arrival so you will be friendly, professional, hard working, and conscientious with excellent organizational and communication skills.
As well as the general skills related to your job role, as with all resort staff you may also be required to assist with other duties throughout the Chalet/Chalet Hotel and Child Care programmes.
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Command of spoken French, German or Italian
- Sales, hospitality and customer service experience essential
- Competent skier desirable
- Management and supervisory skills desirable
- Full, clean driving licence desirable
- Accounts experience desirable
- EU passport holders only, with UK residency and permanent UK National Insurance number