Leisure Support Services - Leeds Festival
£competitive plus 2 meals a day and accomodation
Pre Clean to start 30th July
Post Clean to finish 20th September
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to join us at Leeds Festival in 2012.
Leeds Festival - Bramham Park, LS23 6ND
Pre Clean Starts: 30th July - 21st August Event Dates: 22-26 August Post Event Breakdown: 27 August - 20 September Lineup Includes: To be announced soon!
We have camping space available, but you will need to bring your own equipment. We also have access to hot showers and toilet facilities. You will be given an access wristband to use when you are not on your shift. If you feel you can work hard through the event to enhance the levels of recycling then we want to hear from you, follow the link and apply online then we will be in touch soon.
Reporting to the a supervisor, the Recycling Operative will:
- Ensure a specific area is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Coordinate the recycling process, collection and movement of materials.
- Man compactors, operating them in a safe manner.
- Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations.
The requirements of this position include:
- Taking instruction from management.
- Working as part of a team.
- Being punctual and presentable.
Those employed in this position will:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Work well under pressure.
- Work hard and effectively.