Staff responsibilities will include pool and water front life guarding, gymnasium supervision, cleaning and assisting with challenge course and climbing wall facilitation, group and family programming.
Positions of staff include Lifeguard and Recreation Attendant.
At the end of this phase of training the trainee will be able to:
• Provide certification in Lifeguard Training (American Red Cross) or equivalent, CPR and First Aid.
• Work with people of all ages.
• Know and implement all safety procedures as necessary.
• Uphold and adhere to the policies of the YMCA of the Rockies and the Program Department.
• Provide information to swimmers about safety.
• Lifeguard at indoor swimming pool and/or waterfront.
- Be aged 21 or over
- Have completed at least one season at a children's camp (this does not have to be in the USA)
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a medical examination
- Have graduated University within the last 12 months,or have a degree
- and one year's relative work experience, or five years work experience.
- All work experience must have been undertaken outside of the USA.
Apply Now Spaces Are Limited