Jobs by Email
Leisure Jobs Search
View jobs >>
Jobs By Email Signup
Register today >>
View courses >>
Watch videos >>
Leeds Castle - Leith's
Supervisory role in prestigious location.
To supervise the performance of team members and support your line manager. To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of catering on site.
The successful candidate must have the following:
Spoil our guests with a big smile.
· Converse with guest in fluent language and be able to entertain with a sensible conversation.
· Carry out all duties as directed by the Line Manager for the day to day running of the catering outlet.
· Is responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of his/her uniform and personal hygiene.
· Co-ordinate service and duties with other front of house team members.
· Work with Head chef and his team to learn about menu ingredients, food preparations and special diet requirements.
· Maintain high personal appearance and hygiene standards. Be customer orientated, welcoming and friendly, maintain professional and respectful attitude and behavior to guests, colleagues and management
·Follow S.O.P. and Operation Manual
· To assist with processing the daily cash sheets in conjunction with other supervisors and managers
· Conduct daily briefs prior to each and every service and liaise with Chef to be aware of any special dishes.
· To assist with weekly ordering so as to ensure that stock levels are maintained and any special order for functions etc are placed in a timely manner.
· To assist with maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety throughout
· To support other supervisors and colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
· To promote good safety habits and methods of work
·To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
Apply Now >>
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>
View all vacancies from this employer
Terms & Conditions
Jobs In Sport
Jobs by Location
Health Club Jobs
Health Club Manager
Jobs by Category
Leisure Job Profiles
Leisure Jobs eBulletin
Copyright ©2006 - 2015 | 247 Media Ltd. All rights reserved | Official jobs site for Careers In Sport + Leisure 2011