Jobs by Email
Leisure Jobs Search
View jobs >>
Jobs By Email Signup
Register today >>
View courses >>
Watch videos >>
HR Assistant / Administrator
Kingswood Learning & Leisure Group Limited
Competitive Salary & Free parking on site
Fixed Term (3 months)
Kingswood Learning and Leisure has an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their team based in Norwich on a 3 month fixed term contract. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience.
For over 30 years, Kingswood has been one of the UK’s leading providers of residential educational school trips. We have been supporting teachers to ‘bring textbooks to life’.
Job Purpose Summary:
The purpose of this role is to support and assist in the delivery of a comprehensive & professional HR service to the business. The HR Assistant will champion specific areas of the full HR Assistant remit (ongoing core duties & ongoing projects). This role will take a pro active approach to data interrogation as a priority, improving processes and identifying system developments to ensure legislative requirements, Best Practice and business needs are fully adopted.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Assist the HR Advisor in providing a comprehensive HR service and ensure quality delivery to all stakeholders. Act as a primary source of contact for all employee queries, ensuring that they are dealt with accurately and efficiently and confidentiality.
· Provide an efficient, pro active HR correspondence/administration service in line with requirements.
· Maintain and update employee records, both electronically via HR Pro and in hard copy format, ensuring accuracy of data and that it is updated and securely filed in accordance with the Data Protection regulations and legal requirements.
· Provide and develop reporting methods and analysis; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually, to be cascade to Managers equipping them with statistical data identifying key trends and performance indicators.
· New Starter Pack preparation: offer letter, contract & forms ensuring appropriate Director sign off. Issuing in timely manor and collating returned items to process and inform relevant stakeholders (eg payroll & IT).
Flexibility is required in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of the HR Assistant role. There may be requirements to perform other duties as required by the HR Advisor.
Person Spec and Skills:
· NVQ L3+ in HR or Business (Desirable)
· Positively work as a team and contribute to the team
· Good spoken and written communication skills
· Excellent skills is MS Word & Excel ie content list formatting & pivot tables
· Efficient time management & organisational skills
· High level attention to detail
· Stay calm in difficult situations
· Proactive approach to using initiative
· Very high degree of confidentiality & professionalism
· Aspiration to develop professionally within HR
· Experience of working in a HR Department to be able to intelligently compare process & systems
Contract & Working Hours: 3 months fixed term - Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 (37.5hrs pw)
Closing Date: Monday 10th March 2014 at 17:00
If you wish to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to Laura Clayton using the email address provided, before the closing date.
When applying please clearly state 'HR Assistant - Norwich' within your email.
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>
View all vacancies from this employer
Terms & Conditions
Jobs In Sport
Jobs by Location
Health Club Jobs
Health Club Manager
Jobs by Category
Leisure Job Profiles
Leisure Jobs eBulletin
Copyright ©2006 - 2014 | 247 Media Ltd. All rights reserved | Official jobs site for Careers In Sport + Leisure 2011