Leisure Support Services
City of Coventry Stadium, Coventry
£££s Competitive + Training
The greatest sporting festival in the world is coming to Britain, and we are looking for the greatest people in the world to deliver a memorable experience for the millions of visitors who will descend on the UK.
Have you got what it takes to join our team in 2012? The City of Coventry Stadium will be hosting world class football during the Olympics
The Compass Brand will be right there to deliver catering and cleaning services while the world looks on.
We will also be working at other 2012 Olympic venues including ExCeL, Earls Court, Lords, City of Coventry Stadium, and Bus and Fleet Depots (located around London). Please indicate your second preference of venue as we might be able to offer you work at one of these venues.
Venue Calendar – City of Coventry Stadium:
*25 July 2012 – 9 August 2012 – Olympic Games
- Reporting to a Venue Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor will:
- Ensure a specific area is detailed and kept clean and presentable at all times
- Manage a staff team responsible for cleaning toilets, public areas, VIP areas, offices, collecting litter and removing waste
- To ensure that your team has all the equipment necessary to carry out the tasks required. Brief your team in duties and ensure they understand the tasks at hand
- Ensuring that your team has been properly trained to competently carry out their duties and responsibilities as well as ensuring that they acknowledge and accept a personal responsibility for safety
- To maintain a high standard of discipline and appearance for yourself and your team
- Build relationships with key clients and staff at their venue to provide a high standard of service to them
- To ensure all paperwork is complete including check sheets, job specific training records, and staff timesheets where required
- To ensure that your team take appropriate breaks as required by company policy
- Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained
- To have an excellent knowledge of the site to enable efficient working practices.
- Ensure that work activities are properly undertaken using correct methods and tools
- Take responsibility for ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained and fit for purpose. Report any maintenance issues immediately
- Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations
The requirements of this position include:
- Taking instruction from management
- Working as part of a team
- Good Communication Skills
- Being punctual and presentable
- Those employed in this position will:
- Have proven leadership experience in a similar environment
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging
- Work well under pressure
- Work hard and effectively
- Go beyond own area of responsibility when required, to provide support to other colleagues
- Be able to work either day or night shift
Please apply early to avoid disappointment as demand for positions is high.