OCS - The Kia Oval
The Kia Oval, London
Join our Housekeeping Team at the Kia Oval as a Housekeeper and be part of the exciting 2013 season in which the Kia Oval will host five ICC Championship Trophy Games, two International T20 matches and the final Ashes Test.
As a Housekeeper you will be responsible for cleaning and clearing before, during and/or after match days of all internal and external areas of the ground. Training will be provided with and we have day and night shifts available.
We are now recruiting for shifts to work from May to September, so if you are looking for casual work during the summer months, click to apply.
The requirements of this position include:
Those employed in this position will:
- Taking instruction from management.
- Working as part of a team.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good communication skills
- Being punctual and presentable.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Work well under pressure.
- Work hard and effectively