Attractive wage + accommodation + lift pass + ski hire
Val d’Isere Location is a small company and we pride ourselves on the quality and care given to our guests and owners. So this is much more than just a cleaning job - it's about being part of a small team, being responsible for your job and each other and having fun.
Our housekeepers work in both the morning and in the evening to ensure that our very high standards of cleanliness are maintained. The team in responsible for cleaning all properties daily to a high standard. Being thorough in all cleaning and checking is paramount in this job. If you take pride in your work, are organised, efficient and a good people person this will be a great position for you.
You must be reliable, hardworking and flexible, with high standards and an ambition to exceed our customers' expectations at all times.
- Good cleaning skills & attention to detail
- Positive and friendly manner and team player
- Able to work on own initiative as a majority of your time is spent working on your own or with one other person
- Good communication and people skills as you are dealing with clients/owners all the time
- Ability to work within a given time frame
- Knowledge of spoken French an advantage
- Able to carry linen and cleaning products and equipment.
- Applicants must have an EU passport or French working visa.
For this role we would prefer candidates who have had previous experience cleaning to a high standard or very willing to learn.