Be an ambassador for this busy hotel and the focal point of information for guests who are staying on short breaks.
As a hotel rep, you'll assist with all operational and guest related aspects that are relevant to your particular hotel. You must be fully informed at all times about guest activities and timings related to both. Your role will include continual assessment of the hotel with a view to improving and exceeding our exceptionally high standards.
You will be responsible for organising all aspects of the clients stay in the hotel, including: organising activities for the guests, booking optional excursions, organising festive dinners and more. You must have a friendly and informative personality and be able to pre-empt problems, react to situations and problem solve whilst ensuring client satisfaction at all times. You will be tasked with general entertainment of guests whilst in the hotel, have administrative duties, be responsible for hotel notice boards and must be willing to step in if roles with in the hotel organisation suddenly become available.
* Strong team player with good communication skills
* Organised and able to react to arising situations quickly and efficiently
* Have a good understanding of logistics and be able to coordinate a team and suppliers
* Able to resolve any client concerns in an instant and step into a situation and resolve it as and when necessary
* Self-motivated and confident in your abilities to deliver 100% customer satisfaction
* Customer service experience is an advantage
* Strong communication abilities
* Full clean driving licence
* 24/7 Attitude
Clients will look to you as a point of information which means you must be fully aware and knowledgeable about all aspects of they trip including timings, activities and general local knowledge.
During the operational period the role will involve hard work, so endurance and the ability to work under pressure while presenting a pleasant demeanour at all times i