Esprit Ski, Inghams and Ski Total
France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board pass + travel +benefits
Mid November onwards
As a Hotel Manager you will be responsible for all operational and guest related aspects of Chalet Hotel management.
Your overall responsibility is to ensure that the hotel guests receive professional, friendly, consistent service throughout the hotel. You will need to lead by example and install pride in team work and standards.
You will be expected to provide regular accurate reports and accounts to the Alpine and UK offices, meeting all company deadlines. As Hotel Manager you will therefore need to be highly organised, self motivated, have confidence in your own ability and strong interpersonal skills.
As well as the skills related to your role you will also be required to assist with other physical indoor and outdoor duties throughout the season, and ensure that you fully support the Chalet Hotel, chalet and Child Care programmes.
- Hotel management and customer service experience
- Staff management and experience
- Accounts and/or catering experience
- Sales experience desirable
- Knowledge of French/German or Italian desirable
- EU passport holders only, with UK residency and permanent UK National Insurance number