Beaulieu Motor Museum - Leith's
Earn £6.50per hour for upto 18hrs a day
Temporary Ongoing Basis
Leith's at Beaulieu are looking for waiting, bar and portering staff to work in the Conference and Banqueting department of the renowned National Motor Museum in the heart of the New Forest. This venue can accommodate between 100 and 1000 guests for Drinks Receptions, Corporate Dinners and Wedding Reception.
You will work as part of an experienced and dedicated team, providing the highest level of service to our staff and assisting with duties.
This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the world's most prestigious Motor Museums and provide great service in a superb setting.
You will be part of a team with duties involving, waiting, bar work, driving and loading the van to and from venues (if over 21), set up and clear down, wash up, lifting and the possibilty of long and late hours.
* Previous experience is not essential but would be an advantage, but training will be provided
* You must be committed to working weekends and evenings, which will involve mainly Saturdays, with late and long hours.
* You should be able to carry equipment and goods from around the site with out supervision.
* You must possess good communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team and be committed to delivering great service.
* You must have the willingness to learn and maintain a high standard.
* You must hold a full UK driving license and be over 21 to drive the van.
* You must have no previous driving convictions
This is a remote venue so own transport would be an advantage, you must process a full clean U.K driving licence as driving is one of the main as