Attractive wage + accommodation + lift pass + ski hire
You will be working with and looking after our small team of house keepers and making sure our guests have the best service possible. We all work closely so it’s about being part of a small team, being responsible for your job and each other and having fun.
You will be responsible for cleaning and checking all properties daily to a high standard. Being thorough in all cleaning and checking is paramount in this job. If you take pride in your work, are organised, efficient and a good people person this will be a great position for you.
You will help with guest relations, meeting the guests on arrival and checking they have everything they need so they have a smooth transition to the slopes. We are a small company so the job is varied which makes it interesting, but this also means you need to be flexible and willing to take on alternative duties. These will include breakfast delivery, paper work, helping with French translation written and verbal, driving or nanny if necessary.
Please note this is a Stand by position.
You must be reliable, hardworking and flexible, with high standards and an ambition to exceed our customers' expectations at all times.
- Able to work on own initiative and manage people
- Good cleaning skills & attention to detail
- Positive and friendly manner and team player
- Good communication and people skills as you are dealing with clients/owners all the time
- Ability to work within a given time frame
- Knowledge of spoken French and written French essential
- Able to carry linen and cleaning products and equipment.
- Applicants must have an EU passport or French working visa.
For this role we would prefer candidates who have had previous experience in managing staff and schedule’s, guest relations and cleaning to a high standard.