Competitive salary + accommodation + insurance + travel + uniform
Full or part season positions available
Work abroad this Summer! Head Holiday Reps are required for adventure centres in Spain and France.
- Oversee in-resort finance and administration associated with in-resort sales.
- Be responsible for all money collected from guests in resort.
- Ensure smooth running of group activities provided.
- Set up and run an evening entertainments programme for adult guests and school groups.
- Meet and greet guests on arrival at airport.
- Organise welcome get-together in resort.
- Ensure smooth transfer of clients to and from resort.
- Deal with guests queries and problems.
- Provide information on resort amenities.
- Deal with medical, police and insurance matters for clients when necessary.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Help with other hotel and resort duties as required by the manager.
- Liaise with activity provider.
- Honesty and integrity.
- No criminal record.
- Confident, lively and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart conventional appearance.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Good conversational French/Spanish. Previous experience in a similar role an advantage.