Are you capable of taking on a challenging role to inspire and motivate a team to deliver exceptional customer service? Fusion are looking for a General Manager for a new state of the art Leisure centre which will be re-opening in Lewisham, undergoing a multi million pound makeover. The facilities will include two pools, a huge gym, two studios, a community room, exhibition space and a café and it will be opening shortly after the Olympics.
We are looking for a highly experienced and commercially astute general manager to join us before the centre opens to assist with pre-sales campaigns, recruitment and training of all staff.
- Strong membership sales experience
- IOSH (or equivalent) and full First Aid at Work -essential
- NPLQ, Pool Pant Qualification -desirable
- Experience in Pool Management and organisation desirable (There will be an extensive swimming programme!)
- H & S experience and awareness
- Commercially astute
- Leadership skills
We will offer the best packages to the very best candidates who will be fortunate enough to work across one of the most diverse facility portfolios in the leisure sector. So if you have the desire to be part of our high-performing team and the determination to make a difference then we would like to hear from you!