Competitive wage rate
Late April to end of October 2013
Leith's at Glyndebourne Opera House, nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside, provides catering facilities at one of the world's premier Opera Houses. With three restaurants, a bar and picnic facilities on site, we provide a wide range of high-end services to thousands of discerning opera goers every year.
We are looking for experienced Managers and Supervisors with experience of a fine dining environment and exemplary communications skills to join our established team for the summer season which runs from May through to October.
Applicants will need to be well presented and able to work calmly under pressure, able to manage their team's performance and appearance, maintain a high standard of service and able to satisfy customers' requirements. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to use your initiative and see issues through to their conclusion.
If you relish a challenge and want to work at one of the UK's premier venues then simply click on the apply now button below to make an online application.
A proven track record in a similar role is essential.
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional standards of personal presentation
- The confidence and nature to deal with a demanding customer base
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- A broad range of skills and the flexibility to complete any task asked of them
- The people management skills needed to coordinate a large and varied team through an intense summer season