Leisure Support Services
Coventry, West Midlands
Temporary Event Workers Required
We are currently seeking temporary housekeepers/cleaners to join our existing housekeeping team to help us cover the 2 major music concerts being held at The Ricoh Arena on 22nd May and 20th June. There may also be opportunities for additional work after the concert season has finished.
You MUST be available to work both concerts and be available to work the day before or day after for pre/post cleans.
This will include late night hours so all applicants must be aged over 18.
Reporting to a Supervisor, the Housekeeper will:
- Perform housekeeping tasks in various areas including but not limited to public areas, VIP areas, washrooms, and offices
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean and presentable at all times, by way of litter picking, dusting, wiping, mopping and scrubbing surfaces
- Ensure washrooms are kept clean and presentable at all times
- Restock consumables as and when required
- Detail-clean your areas upon the end of the concert
- Coordinate the recycling process, collection and movement of materials
- Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary
- Ensure rubbish bins in your area are maintained and removed when full
- Assist in cleaning the arena bowl at the end of the concert
- Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained
- Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations
- Other duties as directed by Supervisors or Management
The requirements of this position include:
- Taking instruction from management
- Working as part of a team
- Being punctual and presentable
- Being courteous and helpful to patrons
- Late night working
Those employed in this position will:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging
- Work well under pressure
- Work hard and effectively
Please apply early to avoid disappointment as demand for positions is high.
N.B: The successful applicant must be able to travel to and from The Ricoh Arena at anytime of the day required.
You must be available to work on BOTH concert dates as a minimum