OCS Group UK Ltd- The Kia Oval
London, The Kia Oval
£££ Competitive & Training
Ongoing requirements for the summer
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work at The Kia Oval with OCS this summer!
Your role will be to ensure customer safety is always maintained while providing outstanding customer service to all players, members, guests, media and staff who enter the venue. You will also take a direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and all customers who may be affected by your work activities.
Tasks may include:
- To provide information and assistance to members of the public and staff arriving for a fixture held at the Kia Oval.
- To have a high profile and have sufficient knowledge to answer general questions that may be asked by persons attending any fixture at the Kia Oval.
- Ticket checks on those people entering their area of responsibility to ensure that the guest is entitled to enter that area, area capacities are adhered to and prevent stadium bowl migration.
- Remain in designated position until relieved by a nominated replacement.
- To assist with the evacuation of the venue and direct guests to the relevant holding areas.
- To develop an excellent knowledge of the site to enable efficient working practices.
- Operate turnstiles and manage sale of tickets without error.
All staff must either have completed a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Spectator Safety, or be prepared to undertake 30 hours of training to gain this qualification. An SIA Door Supervisor License is preferred but not essential. Please indicate on your application which (if any) qualifications you have earned.
The requirements of this position include:
- Taking instruction from management.
- Working as part of a team.
- Being punctual and presentable.
- Being vigilant and customer focused.
- Available to work all majour match days.
- Completion of NVQ Level 2 in Spectator Safety
- SIA Door Supervisor License preferred but not essential
- Availability to work all Domestic Twenty 20 fixtures, plus international matches on 19th June (ODI) July 1st (ODI) July 19th - 23rd (Test Match) August 31st (ODI)
Those employed in this position will:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
- Be friendly and approachable
- Work well under pressure.
- Work hard and effectively.