OCS Group UK Ltd- The Kia Oval
London, The Kia Oval
Join our OCS Stewarding Team at the Kia Oval as Customer Safety Steward and be part of the exciting 2014 season working at this international venue.
The Kia Oval will host two international fixtures in May, eight Domestic T20s and the final Test Match v India.
Your main responsibilities will Include maintaining customer safety and providing outstanding customer service to all guests, members, players, media and staff who enter the venue.
Duties will include
- Ticket and pass checking
- Assisting and seating customers
- Dealing with queries and resolving problems
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Significant experience in a public facing role with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Availability and flexibility to work weekends and sometimes early starts or late finishes
It is also a requirement for you to have, or be working towards, a Level 2 qualification (NVQ or Award) in Spectator Safety. If you don’t have this qualification, training will be provided. Please note that there is a cost involved for this.
Further job specific training and inductions will be provided and are compulsory.