We are looking for a passionate person to actively contribute to the attraction and retention of new and existing customers and the financial results for the Leisure Centre. You will operate as the first point of contact for customers, presenting a positive and professional front of house customer service. You will take responsibility for the smooth daily operations of the reception, managing customer enquiries, sales and efficient cash handling, to achieve excellence in customer service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience of membership sales and customer care preferably in a reception, cash handling fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral, numerical and written skills.
- Ability to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location.
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending internal training sessions as part of normal working arrangements.
- Competent on Word and Excel.