Competitive salary + accommodation + ski insurance + Espace Killy lift pass + ski hire + flights
To set up, run, supervise, direct and close down the operational element involved with our winter rental programme in Val d’Isère to include weekly and seasonal holiday lets.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS / RESPONSIBILITIES
To set up, manage the day to day operations and close down the resort at the end of the season as follows:
- To manage the opening of our weekly and seasonal properties - To re-activate commission accounts & check supermarket & bakery accounts;
- To carry out opening inventories of stock: stationery, uniform, wine, toiletries, cleaning products, and placing orders for more where necessary;
- To prepare staff accommodation for their arrival;
- To oversee staff training;
- To oversee the recruitment and training of part time cleaners;
- To meet and greet new seasonal tenants and hand over to your colleague who will undertake the check in process to include carrying out an inventory and taking meter readings.
- To be responsible for all literature and its production provided in our weekly accommodation = information packs & signage.
Day to day:
- To be responsible for the overall operations in Val d’Isère - To manage the resort office based in 4 Property estate agency office - To issue maintenance job sheets to Val Service as and when staff or guests inform us of any work required.
- To manage all properties in the Weekly and Seasonal portfolios and deal with issues that arise
- To schedule & manage change-over logistics to include departure & arrival planning.
- To manage all Seasonal staff and deal with any issues that arise, including those of a disciplinary nature;
- To manage / chair weekly staff meetings and ensure good team morale;
- To schedule cleaners for weekly change-over & Val Service managed properties
- To handle guest welfare;
- To manage and act on emergency calls outside office hours by monitoring your mobile phone at all times (this role is shared with your Operations colleague);
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- To manage the close down of our weekly and seasonal properties - To de-activate commission accounts & supermarket accounts;
- To close the resort office