To set up, run, supervise, direct and close down the operational element involved with our winter rental programme in Val d’Isère to include weekly and seasonal holiday lets.
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski insurance + Espace Killy lift pass + ski hire + flights
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS / RESPONSIBILITIES
To set up, manage the day to day operations and close down the resort at the end of the season as follows:
- To manage the opening of our weekly and seasonal properties - To re-activate commission accounts & check supermarket & bakery accounts;
- To carry out opening inventories of stock: stationery, uniform, wine, toiletries, cleaning products, and placing orders for more where necessary;
- To prepare staff accommodation for their arrival;
- To oversee staff training;
- To oversee the recruitment and training of part time cleaners;
- To meet and greet new seasonal tenants and hand over to your colleague who will undertake the check in process to include carrying out an inventory and taking meter readings.
- To be responsible for all literature and its production provided in our weekly accommodation = information packs & signage.
Day to day:
- To be responsible for the overall operations in Val d’Isère - To manage the resort office based in 4 Property estate agency office - To issue maintenance job sheets to Val Service as and when staff or guests inform us of any work required.
- To manage all properties in the Weekly and Seasonal portfolios and deal with issues that arise
- To schedule & manage change-over logistics to include departure & arrival planning.
- To manage all Seasonal staff and deal with any issues that arise, including those of a disciplinary nature;
- To manage / chair weekly staff meetings and ensure good team morale;
- To schedule cleaners for weekly change-over & Val Service managed properties
- To handle guest welfare;
- To manage and act on emergency calls outside office hours by monitoring your mobile phone at all times (this role is shared with your Operations colleague);
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- To manage the close down of our weekly and seasonal properties - To de-activate commission accounts & supermarket accounts;
- To close the resort office