Full Time Cleaner
Who you are:
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and customer-focused individuals to join our day to day team of housekeepers to undertake general cleaning duties around the site on a daily basis.
Reporting to a Supervisor, the Housekeeper will:
- Perform a high level of housekeeping tasks in a designated area including but not limited to public areas, hospitality areas, washrooms and stadium cleaning.
- Provide a variety of general cleaning services to include litter picking, dusting, wiping, mopping and sweeping.
- Replenish consumables as and when required in your area of responsibility.
- Attend to urgent cleaning calls as and when necessary.
- Ensure standards and company procedures are adhered to.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, reporting any issues to your supervisor.
- Respond to all customer queries politely in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Undertake all duties as directed by Supervisors or Management.
We have vacancies for:
- Night Operatives: 2000 - 0500
Simply click on the apply now button below to submit an online application.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / qualities / experience:
- Previous domestic / house-keeping / cleaning experience
- Sound knowledge / awareness of hygiene and health & safety and regulations
- High standards and quality driven, thorough in your work and attentive to detail
- Excellent people skills, a team player
- Self motivated, able to work in a busy environment as part of a team and also enjoy working on your own when required
- Strong communication skills, good command of the English Language
- Friendly with a positive 'can-do' attitude
Compass GroupUK&Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success