Leisure Support Services
Leicester City Football Club
What I’m looking for…
Part time event cleaners to work at Leicester City Football Club, working match days, concerts and conference dates.
Leicester City FC.
The working times…
Shifts vary in length from 4 to 12 hours, you will be a casual worker so shifts will only be available when events are on. There will also be late evening shifts available.
The main tasks will be…
Sweeping, mopping, toilet cleaning, high end hospitality cleaning, stock changing, stadium seating cleaning.
£6.35 per hour.
LSS is a facilities management provider delivering cleaning, housekeeping, security, maintenance and stewarding to sport and leisure venues.
Experience I’d like you to have…
A cleaning or facilities background would be preferred but for me, finding the right people who have a great attitude towards our company standards, staff welfare, client needs and the public are most important.
Follow the link to the LSS recruitment portal, you will then need to complete an online application form. You cannot apply by phone or email, the application form must be completed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / qualities / experience:
- Previous domestic / house-keeping / cleaning experience
- Sound knowledge / awareness of hygiene and health & safety and regulations
- High standards and quality driven, thorough in your work and attentive to detail
- Excellent people skills, a team player
- Self motivated, able to work in a busy environment as part of a team and also enjoy working on your own when required
- Strong communication skills, good command of the English Language
- Friendly with a positive 'can-do' attitude
Compass GroupUK&Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success