Esprit Ski, Inghams and Ski Total
France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board hire + liftpass + travel + benefits
Our Chalet Managers are logistics people, staff managers, motivators and hospitality experts.
You will be responsible for training and managing standards of catering and housekeeping within all chalets in your resort. You will need to monitor overall chalet budgets, collate orders and deal with suppliers.
As Chalet Manager potentially for several brands within your resort you will need to be able to prioritise your workload, have excellent communication skills and be willing to show that you are a hands on manager. You will be leading a team providing practical duties such as cooking and cleaning so leading by example will come naturally to you.
We are looking for organized, professional, consciences individuals with previous overseas and management experience to lead our resort teams.
As well as the general skills related to your job role you will also be required to assist with other physical duties throughout the chalet/Chalet Hotel and Child Care programmes.
- Hospitality, catering and customer service experience
- Logistics, stock control experience
- Staff management and supervisory skills
- Good command of French, German or Italian an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Accounts experience desirable
- EU passport holders only, with UK residency and UK permanent National Insurance number