We are looking for organised individuals to host our catered chalets for the 2014/2015 season. You will be cooking breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course evening meal as well as cleaning and changeover of the chalet for up to 16 people in one of our breath taking chalets.
Our staff should be able to maintain our high quality of service, making sure the clients are well looked after and have an excellent ski holiday during their stay with us, so they come back again and again!
In return you will benefit from a very good package, with accommodation and plenty of ski time, not to mention a really fun enviroment and resort to work in. Apply now by sending your CV with a recent photo.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work overseas in a close team where you are not classed as a number and your efforts are noticed. This position will appeal to a strong independent all round couple who has a passion for service and enjoys working closely with our guests.
Abilities and Expectations
* Cooking skills are required for this position. Menu, recipes and training provided.
* Ability to work independently or in a team and in a different property if and when needed.
* Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
* Proffesional can do attitude
*Ability to remain calm, diplomatic and tactful under pressure
* Exceptional personal presentation
Package and Benefits
*A competitive salary
*Live in or out accomodation (Chalet dependant)
*Full area lift pass (La Rosiere only)
*Ski/board equipment hire
*70% travel expenses refunded on completion of season
*Comprehensive training course
*Great personal food budget
*Career progression with Summer opportunites
Please note that if you feel your cookery skills are not up to scratch then check out our Chalet Cookery School.
- Chalet work experience preferred but not essential
- Experience catering for groups and ideally have experience in waiting and/or housekeeping. Silver service is a high desirable.
- Excellent social skills
- A Full clean driving license is essential
- Experience driving large vans in snow is not essential but preferred
-All candidates must hold a UK/EU Passport, a UK NI number and a UK bank account