Davos Klosters, Switzerland
£750- £950 per month + end of season bonus + health insurance + excellent accommodation + ski hire + ski pass + meals when on duty + training programme in the alps
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Chalet Host to join our talented staff.
Chalet Hosts work closely with the Chalet Manager and Assistant Manager in the day to day running of the Chalet. The host's main responsibilities include Lodge cleanliness, assisting the Manager and Assistant Manager deliver a world-class service during different meals, performing the morning tea service and evening "turn down" and all other aspects of housekeeping.
This position requires the ability to think ahead, provide a service before the guest makes the request and to anticipate events before they happen. Most importantly, you must exhibit the ability to discreetly serve guests in a luxury manner adapting to each guest requirements of service.
This role would suit individuals with the following skill set:
- Previous 4/5 star hospitality or silver service experience and/or previous chalet experience
- Excellent organisation/time management and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Conversational French, German or Italian would be an advantage
You should also have the following key personal qualities and attributes:
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Service with a smile
- Highly professional
- Proactive and Multi tasking
- Team player and ability to take direction well
- Keen to learn – for those wishing to further their careers we can train hosts in areas of service and guest liaising as we progress through the season