French Freedom Holidays
Various locations throughout France
£££ plus accommodation
Have you got what it takes? We want to hear from you if you are enthusiastic, independent, resourceful, always ready for a challenge and committed to giving our customers the best holiday ever.
Campsite couriers are directly responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our overseas operation on the campsites. Couriers are the customer’s main point of contact, and will be expected to demonstrate a mature and professional attitude at all times.
- Cleaning & preparing accommodation
- Welcoming guests
- Administration and accounts
- Generating extra income for the Company
- Customer visits
- Provision of local & tourist information
- Changing gas bottles / lightbulbs etc
- Part time Koala Klub (single courier locations)
We operate single courier locations and multi courier locations with teams of up to 5 people. Shared accommodation is provided as part of the remuneration package.
Applications are welcome from individuals, friends and couples.
- Previous customer service experience
- Lots of energy and basic common sense
- Basic numerical skills
Successful applicants will be willing, enthusiastic and be able to show initiative in all circumstances. Smart appearance is essential.
You must be available to participate in a residential training course to be held prior to the start of the season (dates will be confirmed at interview).