Esprit Ski, Inghams and Ski Total
France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
Competitive salary + accommodation + ski/board pass + travel +benefits
As an Assistant Hotel Manager you will work alongside the Hotel Manager providing staff training, guests and staff welfare and setting and maintaining high standards of property presentation and service. In the absence of the Hotel manager you will act as duty manager, ensuring all aspect of the hotel run smoothly.
Alongside the Hotel manager you will be responsible for house-keeping, restaurant, bar and staff management. Our Assistant Hotel Managers therefore need to be team players, guest focused, confident and outgoing, have an eye for detail and lead by example.
As well as the skills related to your role you will also be required to assist with other physical indoor and outdoor duties throughout the season, and ensure that you fully support the Chalet Hotel, chalet and Child Care programmes.
- Hotel management and customer service experience essential
- Restaurant and housekeeping experience essential
- Good command of French, German and full clean driving licence desirable
- Sales and accounts experience desirable
- EU passport holders only, with UK residency and permanent UK National Insurance number