The Alpine Club - Les Trois Vallees
Highly Competitive Salary + Full Board + Good Accommodation (own room) + Lift Pass + Ski/Board + Boots + Return Travel + Insurance
Fantastic Opportunity for a Professional Person with The Alpine Club - Boutique Chalets.
We are looking for a Chauffeur / Resort Assistant who has a passion for providing exceptional service and always puts guests first. Our current Chauffeur/Resort Assistant has sadly had to leave for personal reasons. We have discerning guests used to bespoke, high quality service, delivered by professional people with a nothing is too much trouble attitude. To meet these challenges you will need to be a self-starter, enjoy working in a small team, flexible & take genuine pride in giving exceptional service.
The main responsibilities are:
- To provide an on demand chauffeur service to guests within resort
- Work with the Chef & Host in the daily running of the chalet (set up breakfast, clean bedrooms & bathrooms, sweep paths, chop wood, re-cycling etc)
- Provide a chalet day off service (prepare & serve breakfast, lay up afternoon tea, clean bedrooms & bathrooms)
Our gorgeous chalets sleep a maximum of 10 guests (most weeks Chamois Lodge sleeps 6 guests, Chalet Abode 8 guests), which means you have the time to deliver impeccable service & go skiing. There is 1 Chauffer/Resort Assistant per chalet & we are looking for A Chauffeur/Resort Assistant for Chalet Abode.
The Company Owners live & work in St Martin all year. We manage each booking, greet every guest on arrival, make arrangements during the guests holiday for instructors, lunches, masseurs etc, fix maintenance issues, ensure you are fully supported & never left to work things out for yourselves if there are any problems. We live 100m away from the chalets so are on hand always.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates who meet ALL of the following requirements.
• Experience working with customers providing exceptional, tailored service (ideally hotel or restaurant experience to a 4* level)
• Clean, full driving licence essential
• Minimum 7 years post licence driving experience
• Previous experience of driving on snow and driving on the right hand side of the road is essential
• Over 25 (for vehicle insurance reasons)
• UK national insurance number & UK bank account
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates who meet all of the above requirements.