Crawley, West Sussex
Competitive Salary + accommodation and other benefits
Digital excellence is a strategic focus for SHG and the Web Operations team plays a central role as a driver of our business success.
We’re looking for an experienced ecommerce professional to manage the day-to-day running of the websites for the Tailormade UK businesses within SHG, playing a key role in the delivery of enhancements across our digital platforms.
Managing a team, you will be responsible for the stability, integrity and commercial proposition of the digital platforms, working with various stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- Proven commercial and technical experience working for large B2C or B2B websites, working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of SCRUM methodology desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in an organisation with a varied mix of web and enterprise applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines including ecommerce, conversion optimisation, management info, web analytics, user experience, online marketing, web project management
- Stakeholder management
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Delivery to time, budget and quality expectation, across multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible, positive and resilient with the ability to be innovative and collaborate.
- Self starter