Competitive salary + benefits + accommodation + Insurance
12 Month Contracts Available
Luxury travel company Scott Dunn are seeking a qualified nursery nurse/ teacher for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a children’s club team at a 5 * luxury resort in the Maldives.
You will be working as part of a team to plan and deliver an exciting programme of activities for children aged between 12 months and 12 years of age in a safe and stimulating environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in beautiful but remote location, working with a diverse team. The role will appeal to someone who is keen to travel and experience new cultures
- Level three childcare qualification is a minimum requirement of this post
- The role is subject to a criminal background check
- Two plus years in a childcare role
- Previous experience of working overseas
- Fluency in either Chinese or Russian
- Previous experience of conducting training
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a disclosure and barring service check (enhanced criminal background check)