OCS - The Kia Oval
The Kia Oval, London
Join our OCS Stewarding Team at the Kia Oval as Customer Safety Steward and be part of the exciting 2014 season working at this international venue.
The Kia Oval will host two international fixtures in May, eight Domestic T20s and the final Test Match v India.
Carrying out various housekeeping and cleaning duties as and when required.
- Undertake a range of housekeeping and cleaning tasks, to meet Company and customer policies.
- Respond politely and professionally to enquiries and requests from customers, colleagues and managers
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with at all times.
- Use, maintain and store equipment correctly.
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Cleaning experience preferred
- A focus on high standards of Health and Safety
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and approach
- The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.